Rules & Policies
Event Rules, Policies & Syllabus
PRO/AM & PROFESSIONAL MAMBO RULES
Pro/Am & Professional Mambo Rules
1. The Music for each round shall be approximately 1:15 to 1:45 seconds.
2. Any type of costume is acceptable, however any costumes that reveal the buttocks or other parts of the body indiscriminately, if, in the opinion of the Rules Committee, too much flesh is exposed, a couple will be penalized and/or disqualified.
3. There are NO lifts allowed.
4. All finalists will dance a solo to the music of their choice, not to exceed 1:45 seconds prior to the final round. Only solo's are dance in the final round.
5. Accepted Music Sources will ONLY be CD or USB Audio Files - USDC is NOT responsible for other methods of music playback and no other methods will be accepted. Couples may also EMAIL their tracks (direct attachments only, NO Cloud/Google play or any other "Cloud" service) to Brent@MusicMills.net
The United States Dance Championships are conducted under the rules and regulations governing competitions and championships recognized by the National Dance Council of America, Inc (NDCA).