Rules & Policies
Event Rules, Policies & Syllabus
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY (Entries)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY for the current year of the event
1. All cancellations of entries must be made in writing to the organizers. No phone cancellations accepted.
2. Entries received before the closing date and canceled by August 6 during the event year will receive a full refund.
3. Entries received before the closing date and canceled after August 6 , but by August 13 will be charged 25% of the total entry fee for non-recoverable processing costs.
4. Entries received by the closing date and canceled after August 13, , but by August 16 will be charged 50% of the total entry fee for non-recoverable processing costs.
5. There are no refunds for cancellations received after August 16.
6. There are no refunds for cancellations of entries postmarked after the closing date of August 16.
7. Refunds will be processed approximately 45 days following the event.
8. Late entries will be approved on a space available basis and a late fee per person shall apply. Late fees range from $50 to $500 per person depending on the circumstances.
The United States Dance Championships are conducted under the rules and regulations governing competitions and championships recognized by the National Dance Council of America, Inc (NDCA).