Vendors & Advertising
- 8.5″ x 11″ Souvenir Program Ads
- Vendor – $500.00
- Competitor – $500.00
- Non-Vendor – $1000.00
- ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS:
- Adobe Photoshop. Illustrator or InDesign (.PSD, .AI, .INDD)
- High Resolution .JPG
All ads must be IN COLOR, submitted via e-mail with a minimum resolution of 150 DPI, CMYK color, .125″ bleed on all sides and include all fonts (preferably embedded).
Ballroom Entrance Screens
2 vertical screens will adorn each side of the Ballroom entrance; no one can enter the ballroom without first passing the entrance — the perfect spot for your ad.
- Size: 384 x 640 (in pixels – VERTICAL resolution)
- Acceptable File formats: .mp4, .mov, .avi
- Ads that are not sized correctly will be sent back; we will not edit your ad(s) for you.
- * – All ads must be turned in prior to the start of the competition — ABSOLUTELY NO ADS WILL BE TAKEN DURING THE DURATION OF THE EVENT.
American Ballroom Company reserves the right to reject any advertisement. Non-Vendors cannot state that their goods or services are available at USDC.
2021 Vendors will have first opportunity to reserve a space for 2022. All 2021 vendors should have been contacted at this point in time.
Returning Vendors: in order to guarantee your spot, please email us your confirmation no later than June 25th, 2022.
Any spots not paid in full by the deadline date may be allotted to Vendors on our waiting list; please email us below if you are interested in vending at USDC 2022.
All hair, makeup, massage, etc. providers will pay a $400 fee to attend the United States Dance Championships. The fee does not include admission to the ballroom. If you would like to purchase a vendor pass (no reserved seating) one will be available at a discounted rate of $100 for all 10 sessions. We will not list you on the website until payment is made, if you have additional questions, please email registration@USDSC.com.